We are here to ensure you that your company accounts are in good hands.
Chatax (UK) Limited is a rapidly growing accounting practice, directing their services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses as well as larger enterprises.
Our customers value accurate book keeping, error-free and timely calculation of taxes and active support in the conduct of their businesses.
Contact us and meet with us to discuss your needs.
Most important facts about us.
- Our company is on the market since 2007, and has expanded in 2016 as a limited liability company under the new name Chatax (UK) Limited
- Chatax (UK) Limited provides bookkeeping and perform all the HR and payroll services to individuals and commercial companies
- We are certified to provide accounting services (granted by the AAT, license numbers 1000173) as well as we are the authorized agent of HMRC.
OUR MAIN SERVICE AREAS:
Self employed tax
Any person registered as self-employed is required to complete their Self Assessment by 31 January of each year for the tax period from 6 to April 5.
• tax advice
LTD Company has the responsibility to submit financial reports in (Companies House). Such reports must be prepared in the suitable format and according to the law. CHATAX (UK) Limited will help you with your obligations.
At The CHATAX (UK) Limited we complete VAT returns on behalf of our clients. We send out regular reminders to ensure that our clients are never late with their returns. We offer assistance with the paperwork associated with the VAT registration procedure.
• registration and deregistration of employees;
• calculation of salaries and issuing payslips;
• calculation of sick pay, maternity, student loans, etc.;
• sending PAYE / CIS reports to the tax office
Tel: 020 8422 4499
Mob: 079 8327 1437
49 Oldfields Circus,
Northolt, London UB5 4RR
Monday & Thursday: 10:30 – 16:30
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:30 – 18:30
Saturday: 10:00 – 15:00